A Cover Built for Peace of Mind
Designed for the most cargo versatility
Transform the Look and Added Security for Your Cargo Area: The first flexible Jeep Wrangler JL 2DR (2 Door) Cargo Cover under your hardtop/ soft top. Help protect and keep your valuable possessions stored in the cargo area of your Jeep, while safely hidden from view with this fantastic cargo cover.
Top-Quality Design: This cargo cover was specially built to be easy to install and remove. Made of water-repellent PRO-grade Polyester, with structural form-fitting stiffeners. This cover mounted to solid metal Tie-down D-rings is also tear-resistant, lightweight, water-repelling, easy to clean, adjustable and durable, need we say more!
Configured to fit your back seat: Regardless your back seat is folded or up, it covers the cargo space nicely. *If your back seat is removed, purchase the cargo organizer to cover the verticle space.
Application: It protects and covers while still allowing access to the rear cargo area of your Jeep. In the event of an accident, it also cushions the impact, protecting your belongings. It helps keep contents of the cargo area concealed to help deter thieves from important assets, giving you added measure of security and importantly, peace of mind.
- CARGO PRIVACY PROTECTED with a neat look UNDER your hardtop/ soft top, providing peace of mind when you park your Jeep.
- QUICK & EASY to install, No-drilling installation + fasten to factory mounting holes, no tailgate bar needed.
- FLEXIBLE CONFIGURATIONS for your cargo area regardless the seat is folded or up, or rolling it aside to regain an open cargo space. *If the seat is removed, you may need to order the cargo organizer to cover the verticle space behind the back seat.
- ADDED UPPER DECK ATTACHMENT POINTS with the included 6 Tie-down D-rings allowing attaching tools, belts, straps, bags, wires, etc.
- DESIGNED IN THE USA. Patent pending
What’s Included: 1x Cargo Cover 6x Metal Tie-down D-rings (the Soft top version has additional 6 screws)
Installation Time: 5 minutes
Difficulty Level: Easy – Medium