A Cover Built for Transformation
Designed for the everyday Jeeper for the most versatility
Transform the Look and Added Security for Your Cargo Area: The first flexible Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Cargo Cover PRO under your hardtop/ soft top/ topless. Help protect and keep your valuable possessions stored in the cargo area of your Jeep, while safely hidden from view with this fantastic cargo cover.
Top-Quality Design: This cargo cover was specially built to be easy to install and remove. Made of water-repellent Double-layered PRO-grade Polyester, with structural form-fitting stiffeners. This cover mounted to solid metal Tie-down D-plates is also tear-resistant, lightweight, water-repelling, easy to clean, adjustable and durable, need we say more!
Reversible: you can reverse the cover for a sleek look or military look depending on your events or preference
Application: It protects and covers while still allowing access to the rear cargo area of your Jeep. In the event of an accident, it also cushions the impact, protecting your belongings. It helps keep the contents of the cargo area concealed to help deter thieves from important assets, giving you added measures of security and importantly, peace of mind.
- CARGO PRIVACY PROTECTED with a neat look UNDER your hardtop, soft top or topless, providing peace of mind when you park your Jeep.
- REVERSIBLE for a sleek look or military look
- DOUBLE-LAYERED with 2″ thick strap system for durability
- ADDED MOLLE SYSTEM on top so you can mount light items on top
- QUICK & EASY to install, no-drilling installation + fasten to factory mounting holes, no tailgate bar needed.
- FLEXIBLE CONFIGURATIONS for your cargo area regardless if you want Full/ Half Coverage or rolling it aside to regain an open cargo space. (Patented)
- ADDED UPPER DECK ATTACHMENT POINTS with the included 6 Tie-down D-plates allowing attaching tools, belts, straps, bags, wires, etc.
- DESIGNED IN THE USA. Patented.
What’s Included: 1x Cargo Cover PRO 6x Metal Tie-down D-plates (the Soft top version has 2x Tie-down D-rings for under the pillar mount)
Installation Time: 5 minutes
Difficulty Level: Easy – Medium